With the reinvigoration of Moschino by its new designer, Jeremy Scott, this collection is perfectly timed to capture the attention of those who embrace having fun with fashion. Katy Perry and Rihanna have already been spotted wearing Scott's current Moschino designs, bringing a new interest in the brand that has always been known for its irony and amusement (Scott's new designs include outfits inspired by McDonalds, worn recently by Perry).
- "Waiter there is a fly in my soup" – and then the buttons were all shaped like little flies
- "Better a Happy Hippie than a Yukky Yuppie"
- "Peace Please"
- "In Love We Trust"
- "No Guns, Just Roses"
- "Opposites Must Coexist"
- "The Future is Now"
- "Save Nature"
Price points of the pieces range from about $85 for an original key chain, up to $2,200 for an iconic leather moto jacket. Key pieces in the collection include the following:
- Moschino three piece skirt suit in Roy Lichtenstein printed silk, Spring 1991. SOLD
- Moschino jersey "you can dress me up!" dress, c.1990's SOLD
- Moschino "In love we trust" playing cards skirt suit, c. 1980's SOLD
- Moschino "Hello from Napoli" silk top with gondola and lute brooches, c.1990's. SOLD
- Moschino crepe viscose jacket in yellow with black and white checkerboard sleeve and "Let's keep Fashion Tidy" buttons, c. 1980's SOLD
- Moschino moto leather jacket with gold chain tassels, c. 1990's SOLD
- Moschino "We are the Fruit" leather cropped jacket with fruit leather patches, c.1990's SOLD