Thursday, September 21, 2006

Time to get ready for the Holidays?

Some might think me crazy, but all through the year, if I need a musical pick me up I thrown on my Christmas cd and a smile spreads across my face. For that reason I never think its too early to start thinking about the holiday season. I never think its to early to start shopping for it either. Well I never think any time is too inappropriate to shop, none whatsoever!

Enrico Coveri designed this dress with the same ideas in mind I am certain. Dating to the late 80s, this red lace strapless gown is a bombshell in the making. Of course that is if you have some curves. That's right ladies this dress is size 6-8 American contemporary. Just think of all the times you have come to Decades and well you know the drill. Well Hallelujah we have the ticket for your holiday season! What is truly special about this gown is the chiffon mermaid hemline which adds a little flounce in your step as your descend from your car and walk the 20 ft to the entrance to the ballroom! SOLD



for more information or to purchase please contact us at info@decadesinc.com

No comments: