Friday, December 08, 2006

Christmas at the White House

When my mother called me from London to ask my opinion as to what she should wear for the Holiday Party at the White House this year, I first asked her what the dress code on the invitation said then I told her I would find her something perfect. After my vast search Decades discovered this, and I think it would be quite perfect for her. However its on sale at Decades and with my mother in London I think you will have better luck getting a hold of it before her. So if you were invited to the White House Holiday Party you know what to do.

Anonymous French, black tulle full skirted strapless gown from the 40s. Delicately embroidered with green sequins to hint at the holiday season or to add some flair for the rest of the year. This dress is glamorous and stylish for the woman in the know.


For further information or to purchase please contact alexander@decadesinc.com

No comments: