Saturday, January 06, 2007

70s Chanel Bag in Moss

A rather unusual color for a bag that since first setting my eyes on I have become totally smitten with. A moss colored leather Chanel bag from the 70s sounded so chic, and it really is.

Only 9.5" x7" this bag is a perfect size for carrying at night. It sits in that crook between your arm and your chest and will look perfect if you dress in all black, lots of gold accessories and this simple but conversation starting bag. "Where did you get that great Chanel...I have never seen one like that before?" "Oh, you know my friends over at Decades? The searched it out for me, isn't it great!"

Chanel, Moss colored leather bag with gold and woven leather chain strap. Dated to the 70s


For further information or to purchase please contact alexander@decadesinc.com

No comments: