Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Cellana Testudinaria or YSL

Cellana? What? You ask....Well, we at Decades, like to talk of the science of fashion and here is a nice little seashell necklace using our favorite sea shell, the lovely Cellana Testudinaria. Yves Saint Laurent in the 1970s had a soft spot for Cellana Testudinaria, too in this necklace and earring set signed YSL Rive Gauche. Stop collecting sea shells by the sea shore to make your own jewelry. Sadly, the water is a bit too polluted these days, so make your life easy and purchase this perfect summer necklace.
YSL 70s Rive Gauche seashell necklace and earring set SOLD

FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO PURCHASE EMAIL BLOG@DECADESINC.COM OR PHONE 323 655 0223

1 comment:

stylescribble said...

I have a piece from the 70's of a large oyster shell with 2 pearls sort of hanging in the mother of pearl that is edged in silver. I love it and always get compliments when I wear it. It's nice to know that YSL had his weaknesses. It makes me feel better about when his beautiful clothes bring me to my knees!