Monday, March 11, 2013

SPRING AHEAD

Why does Daylight Savings make me so jet-lagged?  It's just an hour to spring forward, but  I feel so sleepy today which is why I need to blog a pop of spring chic in this beautiful 1930s dress.  The primary stroke print on white silk is a nice Visine eye-opener along with the beautiful shoulder swag treatment and cowl back.  If you like you can gather the fabric over your shoulders a bit tighter and show off your toned deltoids.  I love a nearly one-hundred year old dress that looks like it could hang at Saks Fifth Avenue today.  That's what Decades is all about: Vintage that looks Modern!
For a good time, follow me:



Anonymous 1930's colorful print dress with shoulder swag/cold. Modern 4-6. SOLD

For additional information, please email blog@decadesinc.com or call + 1 323 655-1960. You may also visit us in person at Decades 8214 Melrose Avenue in Los Angeles, California. Please reference the description above, if calling or emailing.