Tuesday, November 27, 2012

MY FAVORITE PUCCI EVER!

I think I am on the longest book tour ever, but I am grateful to be hosted by so many lovely people who all seem to have the most divine closets on the planet.  Take for example, this vintage Emilio Pucci dress.  While being hosted by Atlanta's Nina Cheney she chose this incredible 60s sheath from her relatives closet and I feel in love with her and the dress....so much so that I asked her if we could have it at Decades.  I am rather persuading :) and the dress is here.  A scale pattern of psychedelic colors etched with swirling ribbons, this Pucci is in a textured fabric enhanced with gold lurex and the first time I have seen such an unusual fabrication for Pucci.  

It's been said that the only animal that will survive the December 21st Mayan Apocalypse is the cockroach.  I like to think the only designer who will survive said apocalypse is Emilio Pucci and certainly as evidenced is this design: Pucci is Forever!  This is a great dress for Miami Basel.  Who's going to wear it for one of the 2000 parties happening next week?
-Cameron
 



Pucci lurex enhanced multi colored print c.1960's, tag marked 12, modern size 6 SOLD

For additional information, please email blog@decadesinc.com or call + 1 323 655-1960. You may also visit us in person at Decades 8214 Melrose Avenue in Los Angeles, California. Please reference the description above, if calling or emailing.