Monday, January 28, 2013


I love to buy things that make me question "why am I buying this?"  This may seem totally impractical, but I am drawn to things that confront and confuse me.  Those are the types of objects that make us progress creatively. This Anonymous possum vest is a WTF fabulous example of something that may not have an exact position in your closet at time of purchase, but will suddenly inspire you.  I actually would love to to see it worn a little rock 'n roll: ribbed tank and leather leggings with super angry heels.  How would you style this and how would you describe it?  Yes, it's weird and wacky and totally fabulous.

WTF possum fur vest brown (no label) size 2 (very small armhole), c., who knows! SOLD

For additional information, please email or call + 1 323 655-1960. You may also visit us in person at Decades 8214 Melrose Avenue in Los Angeles, California. Please reference the description above, if calling or emailing.