Friday, June 10, 2011

JERSEY ON YOUR SHOULDER

I am so excited because tomorrow I am flying to Paris for the American Friends of the Louvre gala and related events (dinner with the Ambassador; Maybach test drives in the country -- you know the usual things I do! ha ha). That also means we may be a bit slow on blogging, but I will be posting fun things on my Facebook page and will Tweet in a bit from the Madame Gres exhibit, the Anish Kapoor show at the Grand Palais and certainly at the dinner within the Louvre where Janet Jackson will perform under the Pyramid! I still haven't packed...stressed.
But not too stressed to leave with you a gorgeous late 70s wool jersey iconic Chanel 2.55 bag. I think the jersey bags are so chic, so Coco, so Decades, and hopefully so you! These are not easy to find in excellent condition, but I am delighted to share this one with you. Now let me focus on what I am wearing in Paris and so I bid you Adieu. BTW Around 100 more vintage YSL blouses arrived as well as around 100 incredible vintage designer dresses from the 60s to early 80s so if you are in the hood, come visit us at the store since we can't get everything up on the blog fast enough...
-Cameron










Chanel wool jersey 2.55 diamond quilted bag, c. late 1970s. 2 1/2 x 7 x 11 SOLD
For additional information, please email blog@decadesinc.com or mailto:todd@dtwo1.comcall + 1 323 655-1960. You may also visit us in person at Decades 8214 1/2 Melrose Avenue (2nd Floor) at Harper Avenue in Los Angeles, California. Please reference the description above, if calling or emailing. For email requests, kindly include your full name and phone number plus City, State, and Country from which you are contacting, so may offer you a high level of personal service.