Thursday, June 30, 2011

WHY YOU SHOULD FOLLOW ME ON FB AND TWITTER

Unless you are my parents who are mortified by their MAC, you should be following me on Facebook (Friend me at Cameron Silver) and following me on Twitter @CameronDecades because that is how this Hermes 40 cm Birkin in black Clemence leather sold before I could post it. Membership has its privileges...





Hermes40 cm Birkin in black Clemence Leather, M square for 2009. SOLD




For additional information, please email blog@decadesinc.com or todd@dtwo1.com or call + 1 323 655-1960. You may also visit us in person at Decades 8214 1/2 Melrose Avenue (2nd Floor) at Harper Avenue in Los Angeles, California. Please reference the description above, if calling or emailing. For email requests, kindly include your full name and phone number plus City, State, and Country from which you are contacting, so may offer you a high level of personal service.