Wednesday, June 27, 2012

JUST IN TIME FOR COUTURE


I just came back from Savannah where we opened THE TOTAL LOOK and now I am off to Paris to get inspired by the remaining Haute Couture designers.  Do follow me on Twitter while I am in Paris as I am one of your best bets to get instant access to everything from Donatella's return to the runway with her Versace Atelier show on Sunday to Raf's Dior Couture debut and my personal favorite Haute Couturier, Jean Paul Gaultier.  Last summer, I had the first review of Azzedine Alaia's super exclusive Couture show up on the Huffington Post, so if you want to feel like you are in Gay Paree follow me on Twitter and on my Instagram page (both CameronDecades). 

One bag I would suggest any Couture virgin or addict to take would be a classic Hermes Constance bag.  Works for day; works for night.  Enough said.  Not for someone who wants a bag so brand new you can smell the orange dye of the cardboard box from which it came, this one has a little wear, but it is only $1800 which is a lucky number.  Now, who's going to get lucky? 

See ya in Paris!

Au revoir,
Baby Cam Cam







Hermes classic black Constance bag with gold hardware, c. 1960s. SOLD

For additional information, please email blog@decadesinc.com or call + 1 323 655-1960. You may also visit us in person at Decades 8214 Melrose Avenue in Los Angeles, California. Please reference the description above, if calling or emailing.