Wednesday, August 21, 2013

MORE FROM THE ZIP LOCK COLLECTION AT DECADES

During NY Fashion Week, don't be surprised if you see me hauling a backback from show to show.  I stay with my friend Rod in Harlem and between shows I often change (sometimes in alleys) because well, it's fashion week, and the world needs (like a hole in its head) fresh looks from "Baby Cam Cam" which I procure from my massive and heavy backpack.  Regretfully most men's clothes won't fit in a zip-lock bag, but an ultra light Leonard jersey dress will!  Imagine having a dozen of these in your tote and just changing for 12 shows in one day?  That would be so clever.  Alas, we only have one Leonard jersey dress of which we can offer you, so enjoy this totally MOD and modern way of dressing.  Boots or heels or sandals, a season-less and weight-less was to dress by Leonard.
 
 




Leonard multi print mini dress, c.1970's.  Modern size 4 to 6

For additional information, please email blog@decadesinc.com or call + 1 323 655-1960. You may also visit us in person at Decades 8214 Melrose Avenue in Los Angeles, California. Please reference the description above, if calling or emailing.