Tuesday, August 06, 2013

TEAL

I once knew a woman who only wore teal.  She wore teal dresses, hats, shoes...it was her signature and I must say that I thought I had experienced enough teal on one person to last me a lifetime.  However, I was wrong.  Arriving today is the very chic and lady like crepe teal Pauline Trigere dress that is refreshing in a bright teal and executed with the designer's attention to details with beautiful bust darts and seams at the neck -- the kind of things people just don't do today, but the connoisseur clients of Decades always appreciate.  With a coordinating belt that literally ties the look together, please don't wear this with teal pumps. 
 
 




Pauline Trigere wool crepe teal dress, c. 1960's. Modern size 4 to 6

For additional information, please email blog@decadesinc.com or call + 1 323 655-1960. You may also visit us in person at Decades 8214 Melrose Avenue in Los Angeles, California. Please reference the description above, if calling or emailing.