Tuesday, November 01, 2011

HEADING SOUTH!

I am on my way to Savannah for the Film Festival then making a quick detour back in LA for a friend's 20th Anniversary (look for pics on Wireimage Thurdsay night) and then to Augusta for a chi-chi trunk show. It's 6 AM and I am packing but was feeling like I was missing all our friends out there in the blogosphere so I am leaving with you something extraordinary and expensive before I get on the airplane. This Cristobal Balenciaga Haute Couture cream silk dress is bride-worthy; red carpet-friendly; Bill Cunningham snap shot-ready; and the perfect base for a Chaumet Crown or Lorenz Baumer jewels. It's petite, so meet me at the Place Vendome and let's get hitched, but avoid the pain au chocolat!
What were you for Halloween by the way? I was a bathrobe.
-Cameron







Cristobal Balenciaga Haute Couture cream silk evening gown, c. late 1950s. Modern size 2



For additional information, please email blog@decadesinc.com or call + 1 323 655-1960. You may also visit us in person at Decades 8214 1/2 Melrose Avenue (2nd Floor) at Harper Avenue in Los Angeles, California. Please reference the description above, if calling or emailing. For email requests, kindly include your full name and phone number plus City, State, and Country from which you are contacting, so may offer you a high level of personal service.