Tuesday, December 27, 2011

GOLLLY-IANO

We have another John Galliano hand-cable-knit cotton sweater from Aimee Mann's collection that she purchased in the mid 1980s. Yesterday, I inquired about John Galliano's New Year's resolutions and now I am curious about what your goals are in 2012?

One of my resolutions is to take a real vacation. All my time-off is always work related, and when looking at this sweater dress, I think this would be perfect to wear on a yacht. (Well I wouldn't be wearing it, but someone fabulous on the yacht would be wearing it, no?). Now a yacht isn't what I got, but should someone wish for some fashionable entertainment, I make for a lovely guest and have my share of nautical-themed attire to wear (white Hermes jeans and Richard Grand cashmere cable-knit sweaters). If I am your guest, I imagine my hostess will be wearing something like this Galliano pullover. Ideal for when we port for lunch and eat momen's earlier caught fish freshly grilled and then stroll through the local stores. Surely, you are an epic shopper!

Well you do not need a yacht to understand how fantastic this sweater dress is as all you need to do is throw this one and wear a pair of sandals and your Cruise ensemble is set.
-Cameron




John Galliano hand-knit cable sweater dress in brown cotton, c. mid 1980s. Marked size 1, flexible modern sizing 2 to 6. SOLD



For additional information, please email blog@decadesinc.com or call + 1 323 655-0223. You may also visit us in person at Decades 8214 1/2 Melrose Avenue (2nd Floor) at Harper Avenue in Los Angeles, California. Please reference the description above, if calling or emailing. For email requests, kindly include your full name and phone number plus City, State, and Country from which you are contacting, so may offer you a high level of personal service.