Friday, May 11, 2012

SILVER MEDAL

It's amazing what you'll find on the interweb. Today I was came across sites devotes to cat calendars, precocious tween fashion blogs, a page concerned with bullets and mullets, and a tumblr I had never seen that posts pics of our co-owner, Cameron Silver, in his various notorious ensembles.

Men's fashion doesn't always get the coverage that it deserves, so I was particularly excited to see this site, which rivals the sartorial quotient of any major style site. If you have a penchant for Rod Keenan hats and sharp suits via the likes of Antonio Azzuolo, Alexander McQueen, and Simon Spurr, or simply need a fashion pick me up, Cameron Silver In . . . will definitely sate your fashion palette. I myself, was inspired by the snapshot of Cameron above, donning a vintage Katherine Hamnett leather jacket. Sigh. I just love studded duds.

--Lizzy