Monday, August 06, 2012

COSTA RICA!

I plan to blog like mad before I go off the grid and head to the jungles of Costa Rica.  I am in a tropical mood.  I am visiting my friend's new eco-yoga retreat called THE SANCTUARY.
I need to buy river shoes, a head lamp, and we are encouraged to bring a sarong...oh and pack really light!  I can do light and I don't think I will be wearing this Emanuel Ungaro scarf as a sarong, but I certainly hope someone does!  One side is silk; and the other is the softest wool.  The jacquard print is infused with metallic highlights and trimmed in fringe.  This is not your grandma's piano shawl.  It will work as a wrap over you shoulders or around your booty.  It's versatile and gorgeous and pretty much will match just about any color you can find in the rainbow.   Jarred styled it with an Alaia tank.  Probably more Saint Tropez than Tambor.
-Cameron








Ungaro silk and wool scarf//sarong, c. 1980s.  measures a 56 inch square

Alaia black tank of viscose and polyester blend, c. 1980s.  Marked size M.

For additional information, please email blog@decadesinc.com or call + 1 323 655-1960. You may also visit us in person at Decades 8214 Melrose Avenue in Los Angeles, California. Please reference the description above, if calling or emailing.