Tuesday, April 10, 2012

OH MY MARNI!

I dunno about you but I'm a major Marni fan. After all, the brand boasts some pretty pretty prints, pleating and purses. Not to mention that if ever want to literally borrow from the boys, you could do a whole lot worse than getting your hands on a Marni men's cashmere cardi. I'm just saying.

Lucky for us Marni mavens, we posted a bonanza of the Italian brand just yesterday. I'm talking everything from sweet tops and frocks to chic bags and retro-sleek kicks. Personally, I've got my eye on a thick and supple thistle leather tote, but I could also go for one of Marni's signature cropped jackets. Or printed tops. Or grab-and-go clutches. Or . . .

Want to make your Marni move? Click here to check out our amazing Marni collection.

Viva Italia!

--Lizzy