Thursday, January 20, 2011

A Love Affair, by Mugler

We have some great Thiery Mugler right now, so I thought I would continue the celebration of the recently-walked Mugler men's line with the perfect dress to match the suit above. To get you in the mood for a little romance I thought I might tickle your pituitary with a little poem by John Keats.

When I have fears that I may cease to be
Before my pen has glean'd my teeming brain,
Before high-piled books, in charactery,
Hold like rich garners the full ripen'd grain;
When I behold, upon the night's starr'd face,
Huge cloudy symbols of a high romance,
And think that I may never live to trace
Their shadows, with the magic hand of chance;
And when I feel, fair creature of an hour,
That I shall never look upon thee more,
Never have relish in the faery power
Of unreflecting love;--then on the shore
Of the wide world I stand alone, and think
Till love and fame to nothingness do sink.

The perfect companion to the dashing denizen of the dark pictured above is the lovely little lady below. She sports a polished off the shoulder Über-modern wrap dress complete with chrome belt buckle. This resplendent couple would turn a few heads while draped over Moroccan pillows in some back room smoking a hookah and debating the importance of Proust. You can too if you buy this dress and find the perfect man...
*Daniel*





Thierry Mugler black polished cotton dress with chrome belt buckle, c.90's. Marked size 42, contemporary size 6.

For additional information, please email blog@decadesinc.com or call + 1 323 655-0223. You may also visit us in person at Decades 8214 1/2 Melrose Avenue (2nd Floor) at Harper Avenue in Los Angeles, California. Please reference the description above, if calling or emailing. For email requests, kindly include your full name and phone number plus City, State, and Country from which you are contacting, so may offer you a high level of personal service